CAT translates its learner-centered efficacy into the business world, supporting employees and executives as they examine hot-button issues in a fictionalized, non-threatening setting.
The CAT experience banishes the “my eyes glaze over” effect of conference room lectures and slide shows. With respect and humor, CAT’s professional Actor/Teachers draw workshop participants into scenarios in which they must evaluate, analyze, advise on, and participate in characters’ choices.
To increase employees':
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Engagement with the workplace
- Retention rates
- Effective facilitation
- How to deal with difficult customers/clients
- Strength through diversity
- Juggling work, family, and other responsibilities
Jane Savitt Tennen